Nuffnang

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Rise of Bruticus: Part 5 - More Bruticus

Note: Previous entry is here

This is the current update for the upgrade units, code name: FlameBlast and WarCry.
Some minor changes... 

...but they are really just recolored versions of Swindle (Munitioner) and Blast Off (Explorer)

This gives Bruticus a whole new dimension when combined - something I'm not really a big fan of.
I really don't get it...


This is another 3rd party / fan made upgrade, a chest plate armor... I'll pass. 

An Army of Bruticus... Megatron's dream.

Now, this is another 3rd party version. Epic, but too much...

This is the current official design based on the game Fall of Cybertron...
I'm not sure what happened to the design to look like this...

So, people are trying to improve this like the one below.
Yeah, sure...

Bruticus then and now...

As for me, I'm itching to customize Brawl to look like a legit tank. I used the old Blast off as a prototype.

Nice, eh? hehe.I'm still thinking how to form him into a left leg though. 

I guess that's all for me now, this should be the last in this Bruticus series...

or maybe not, hehe....

 Stay Tuned!

------------------------------------------------

NEXT PROJECT: 
Feral Rex 
a.k.a 
"PREDAKING"
(This may take a while though... a very long long while... so don't count on it very soon... hehe)

-ghe

1 comment: