Nuffnang

Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Top 10 Super Robots of all time

If I would have to a toy collection of just 10 super robots, I would have...

10. Mekanda Robo: 
One of my earliest childhood memories...



9. Vavilos: 
Shaider's ship is more than just  a giant gun, it's a giant robot too.



8.SDF 1:
Simply awesome...


7. Galaxy Robo (from Maskman):
Daimos wannabee, but still good...


6. The First Megazord from Power Rangers:
The only Megazord worthy of the title


5. Daimos:
Simple and classy


4. Mask Robot (from Maskman):
The first Tagalized Super Sentai and their iconic robot


3.Bio Robo (from Bioman):
The first robot that I thought to be real


2. Voltes 5:
You missed half of your childhood if you've not seen this


1. Voltron Lion Force:
I once cried for this toy as a kid for not having it...


How 'bout you? What's your top 10 of all time?

-ghe

1 comment:

  1. Playgroup Singapore wow!!!! man. i dont know whats my feeling right now xD going crazy. i miss of being child again

    ReplyDelete