Nuffnang

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Toy Review: Mix Master - Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

Acquiring Autobot Scoop somehow 'completes' my Revenge of The Fallen Constructicons.


So, to open this series, I'll start with Mix Master.


He is tame looking concrete mixer...


...who transforms into this mean looking alien robot.


Details of face - he almost look like Megatron himself.


Pipe lighting illuminate the eyes if the back of the catches light.



Unfortunately, this unit is one of the hardest to transform - as you can see, I f*ck*d up.


So this is probably the last time I'm gonna transform this one.


I cannot really say much about this unit except that it's a clash of simplicity and complexity - simplicity in the vehicle mode and the complexity of transformation and bot mode.

More to come next time so stay tuned!

-ghe

2 comments:

  1. Playgroup Singapore wow., im a fun transformer :D i hope there is more movie coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete